Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm
Open May-October Prairie Gardens is the perfect stop for the city escapee.
Open May-October Prairie Gardens is the perfect stop for the city escapee. Offering a huge piece of fun country charm, a ton of kid friendly activities including u-pick strawberries, on farm festivals, petting farm, wagon rides, haunted pumpkin festivals.
Take in the free gardening seminars and much more. Pick-Your-Own sun-ripened strawberries in July. Join us during the Country Soul Stroll on July through September; a county-wide event. Create memories at the Haunted Pumpkin Festival open weekends, October 2 - 31. Make a scarecrow, shoot the pumpkin cannon or scream at the Haunted Farmhouse.
* Spring Garden Party & Mother's Day Tea, With Music by the Keith Rempel Band = Sunday, May 9. 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Prairie Garden’s Father's Day Picni Lunch = With Music by the Keith Rempel Band = Saturday, June 19. starts at 12:00 p.m.
* Prairie Garden's Field to Table Cooking Class Adventure = July - September 2010
* Prairie Gardens, a Showcased Site ~ Country Soul Stroll U-Drive Tour into Edmonton’s Countryside Event = July - September 2010.
* Prairie Garden’s Fairy Berry Festival & Grand Opening of the Great Prairie Cornfield Maze = August Long Weekend (July 31, Aug 1&2, 2010) With Music by the Keith Rempel Band
* Prairie Garden’s Corn Fest = September Long Weekend (Sept 4, 5& 6, 2010) With Music by the Keith Rempel Band
* Prairie Garden's Arts n' Hay Festival = September 12, 13, & 18, 19th 2010
* ‘Fall-o-Ween’ Harvest Fest = Sept 25 & 26, 2010 (Mazes, Sneak Peak of the Haunted Pumpkin Festival)
* Prairie Garden’s Scarecrows, Pumpkins and Fall on the Farm Tours = Weekdays September 13 - October 31, 2010.
* Prairie Garden’s Haunted Pumpkin Festival = Every Weekend in October (Saturdays, Sundays & Thanksgiving Monday) = October 2 - October 31,-2010. With Music by the Keith Rempel Band